Preventive care examinations or check-ups should occur a minimum of once a year for cats, and more frequently for senior cats and those with chronic conditions. During your cat’s checkups, we will be discussing nutrition, lifestyle, environmental enrichment, disease & parasite prevention, and behavior.
7 Signs That Your Cat Is In Pain
- A decrease in normal activity
- A decreased desire to jump up on surfaces he/she normally jumps onto
- Slowness to get up
- May cry or move away from petting
- Does not want to be picked up and handled as usual
- A decrease in grooming habits
Contact us (513-831-3030) to learn more about Micro-chipping for Pets!
Gwendolyn Steffen DVM is a full-service veterinary medical facility offering both traditional and alternative veterinary medicine. Our goal is to give your pet a long, happy, and healthy life. Dr. Gwendolyn Steffen and her professional staff seek to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care, and dental care for your pets.
>> Learn More