January is Pain Management / Awareness Month and Gwendolyn Steffen DVM knows how to diagnose and manage your pet’s pain. We are offering 10% off pain management products and injections in January.
Signs Your Pet May Be in Pain
- Difficulty Standing After Lying Down – Could be osteoarthritis
- Decreased Appetite – Pet may have mouth pain
- Reluctance to Jump – Especially seen in cats
- Decreased Activity – Pay attention to changes in behavior patterns.
- Avoiding Stairs – Arthritic pets may have difficulty climbing stairs
- Excessive Licking/Grooming a Particular Area – Could be a sign of skin irritation or pain related to other conditions
Request an Appointment or Contact Us (513-831-3030) for more information!
Gwendolyn Steffen DVM is a full-service veterinary medical facility offering both traditional and alternative veterinary medicine. Our goal is to give your pet a long, happy, and healthy life. Dr. Gwendolyn Steffen and her professional staff seek to provide the best possible medical care, surgical care, and dental care for your pets.
>> Learn More